OMG MARISSA!!
My Dad is watching some tv show on Austar and they're singers and they're singing...
"IN THE JUNGLE, THE MIGHTY JUNGLE THE LION SLEEPS TONIGHT!"
:D
Anywho!! (:
So we still havent gotten our reports.. : (
I really want mine (unlike everyone else)
I just dooo!! I wanna see what I got!!
ARRGgGggH..
:) ok im over it.
So im addicted to listening to 'Friday Night' !!
:) Cant help it.
Also addicted to watching Friends episodes.. :S
I told myself, 1 episode a night..
That night I ended up watching 3.
The next night.. watched 3 more..
: ( ITS SO ADDICTIVE!!
I've only been able to keep my promise to myself for one day..
I watched 1 episode!
But thats only coz Sheli gave me 'Just My Luck' so I could watch the special features of McFly. :)
Thank you Shirley. ♥
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

OMG good on them!
ReplyDelete:D