Saturday, July 11, 2009

I hope I'm like you, when i grow up.

HAY!

SO i havent blogged in quite a while.. It still wont let me change my header. :(
So depressed coz i have really good pics to put on it.

Joined devient art the other day.
I like it.
People actually like the photos i edit. :P
And i've found awesome pictures on there too.

I can't stop, I can't stop loving you.
You're a dreamer and dreaming's what you do,
I won't stop believing that this is the end,
there must be another way
Cos I couldn't handle the thought of you going away

Sorry, it came on my itunes.. so i just had the urge. ^__^
Continuing on.

Had an AWESOME time doing work experience.
It was madd.
Anddd....... They offered me a job as well!!
(: ♥

HOLIDAYS..... (:
Been waiting a while and they've finally come!
But im scared coz next term is term 3.
Which means exams. :( :(

Im off.




To Sheli,

That must have been madddd seeing the guy that looked like hunter parrish!
Wish i was there. :(
But you know,, i used to date him n-e-ways. :D :D

Hehe. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment