I have a few questions.
You dont have to answer them though.
I will find the answers one day.
Ok..
Why now?
Why us?
Why is it so confusing?
You finally find what you've been looking for, for ever!!
Now you're thinking about just throwing it all away??
WHY?
..........Well why not i spose??
It's so confusing though, one minute you're saying "ok im going to do it.. im going to throw it all away and start new, fresh!"
Next minute, "No, everyone goes through a rough patch, it'll be fine in a couple of days!"
5 minutes later: "If only I was with him, but that'll never happen. And besides i already have someone. But is he the right one?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Because its apart of life. Its exciting. Both ups and downs.
ReplyDeleteWho cares if they are the right one. we are young its all fun and games until we need to grow up and settle down. We are far from that.
:D