Wednesday, April 29, 2009

You make me Happy.

Got the song by Nevershoutnever that Marissa has on her graphics blog thingie stuck in my head.

Its calming though. (:

Went back to Skewl today.
It was a pretty damn good day actually.
Why? ----------

  • I didnt have to walk to the bus stop.
  • The bus was fun coz sheli and i made it good, as usual.
  • Our bus driver asked everyone a question then did his usual Elvis Impression "Thank you, thank you very much".
  • We saw a guy that we knew which was exciting.
  • Sheli got defensive about the guy.
  • Which made me laugh at her defensive face! :P
  • Alex got fatter, i swear.
  • I didnt notice that Sheli was sitting next to a certain guy until he actually got off the bus.
  • That made me giggle to myself.
  • We said Goodbye to our Awesome bus when we hopped off.
  • We got to the 'moment' (apparently we'd been waiting for this moment) where we walked into the school gates. (i dunno either!!) ((Sheli talk.)) :S
  • I actually do know.. But yeh i dunno if you know. :P
  • I know coz sheli n i have our own language pretty much.
  • IM GETTING OFF TRACK!
  • When we got to school we hugged everyone. :)
  • I like Hugs.
  • Then we were telling stories about our holidays.
  • Mine and Sheli's story was the best.
  • The one about the Hobo.
  • Everyone laughed.
  • Then Sheli was telling another story n someone was talking and she was all like "SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" like full on screamin.
  • It worked.
  • But they were meant to keep talking quietly.
  • They didnt
  • They stopped all together n listened in.
  • It was funny
  • I got to see Jeremy! Yay!
  • I had roll call
  • It was funny. (The people were funny)
  • We got told we had assembly
  • We were 20 mintues late and everyone was all sitting down quietly
  • We had to sit up the front
  • I was alone
  • I didnt mind though, i just watched everyone! :)
  • Especially Sheli.
  • Yeah YOU.
  • Hehe
  • OMG OMG OMG! HE IS BACK! Our old principle is back and i knew it! I had a vision.
  • We had science and we got given our first assignment
  • It wasnt too bad so meh
  • TNR made me laugh. :)
  • The blonde dude that looks like Sid was all like "Blah Blah Blah!"
  • I laughed.
  • We had recess, it was good.
  • Just ate n talked with Jeremy.
  • Oh and watched everybody else! :P
  • Had History
  • Told Miss Atkinson off for not waving to me the other day.
  • She told me she had an ice cream in one hand and a stearing wheel in the other
  • Yeh likely story mate!
  • Listened to Tamara and Marissa laughing and laughin.
  • Tamara asked me if I remembered the teacher at our primary school who's name was Miss Seamin.. Then peeeeed herself laughing.
  • I caught on when she started laughing and i had a little giggle.
  • English was funny coz our teacher doesnt know WHATS going on whatsoever.
  • We watched like 20 mins of 'To Kill A Mocking Bird'
  • Twas good.
  • Went to lunch. And it was good too.
  • Oh yeh and at recess we checked our sport! We got Basketball! YAY. Jeremy didnt :(
  • But he still has friends that do his sport. :)
  • Photography was pretty rad.
  • In the computer room. Lookin up Chindogu..
  • Its awesome!
  • Also changin our 'google' to dirfferent names. :P
  • Bell went YAY!
  • Walked to the bus stop, Sheli and Megan went to Netball training.
  • Jamie was in the middle of talking (wasnt paying attention) saw Ee and RAN to her.
  • She offered me a chip, i took it.
  • Ryan was annoying.
  • We talked to some random teacher, he was cool. :)
  • Leighs bus came and i walked up to the window and stared at him till he noticed.
  • He noticed then was thinkin this is awkward so he looked away.
  • I asked him where Drew was.
  • He said Downtown
  • I walked away.
  • The bus came, Aaron made me laugh.
  • Blake stared at me the whole time. (what a suprise?)
  • Ee went to Hip hop.
  • All the guys were hitting on her new friend.
  • Texted Nat.
  • Got home n rang mum
  • She was on her way home and then she got home and we went to Foodworks!
  • Did a little shop. Talked to my 'workmate' people. lol
  • Came home went on Twitter.
  • Realised that Stan in 17 again is Hunter Parrish.
  • I LOVE HUNTER PARRISH.
  • He's my Ex.
  • Rang sheli while Hyperventilating
  • She guessed who he was.
  • Both Hyperventilated.
  • Realised 'Col' was on TGYH.
  • Watched him still while talking to Sheli.
  • We both laughed.
  • Watched the new credits to the Simpsons.
  • I like them
  • Changed the channel back to TGYH.
  • Hung up.
  • Apparently my dad is a master cheff. I agree.
  • I cant spell.
  • Had curried sausages n mashed potato.
  • (Bangers n mash.) ((curry style))
  • Watched Corro. :O

Thats all folks.

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice.
    I Like The Parts With Me In Them. Cause I Was There.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd enjoy them!

    (:

    Well i liked the ones that i was in! ;)

    ReplyDelete