Friday, January 16, 2009

Now?

Right now I am watching Steph play the piano and sing! :)
It's soothing.. :P

"What are you singing steph?"
"Samson, by Regina Spektor ... Want me to spell that for you?"

Woo i made a blog!! :) :) << by the way.. you will see lots of these.

Today I hung out with Riley, Brodie, Darcy and Steph. :)
All of my cousins. (some 2nd cousins.)
We saw Bolt. It was alright.. If i was still like 8.. but anyway! :D

Then we went out for tea and we went in the kids club.. Haven't been in there in a while!
When we came home we played Monopoly with Brodie and Riley watched an Alien movie. :S
(sshhh.. But we let Brodie win! He was so happy. :) )

Steph is still playing the piano and singing.. :)
She played Bella's Lullaby! :O
I want her to play it again! :)
Wooooooo!! She saw this and she's now playing it!

Bye Bye.

I will probably write more 2moz.. coz it's late and i'm just like "Blurrrgh!"

No comments:

Post a Comment